Shipping Procedures and Policies
Shipping Procedures and Policies
Pro Treat Inc. ships all in-stock orders within 24 hours for all orders placed prior to 11am PST Monday – Friday. Any orders that are “back ordered” will ship with in 24 once Pro Treat Inc. has assembled your unit.
Step 1: Every system build begins by gathering the parts, often we’ll have everything we need in stock, if not the part is ordered and build time may be extended to accommodate. This is typically the longest part of a system’s build time.
Step 2: Once all the parts are gathered an experienced technician will build your backpack from the ground up, visually inspecting each part for quality and capacity.
Step 3: Once the backpack is built it undergoes a 24-hour “burn in” which stress tests the unit to ensure that it meets Pro Treat Inc.’s high quality standards. This ensures your backpack is RTT (Ready To Treat) right out of the box, and is leak free. Upon arrival and unpacking you may find small amounts of water in the system.
Step 4: The backpack is then carefully wrapped and boxed and shipped via UPS or FedEx directly to your home or office.
Step 5: Each shipment is fully insured and a tracking number will be emailed once the package is shipped. You may also track your package by clicking here.
Step 6: Backpacks shipped from Pro Treat Inc. require signature confirmation to ensure the safe delivery of your investment so please plan accordingly.
Step 7: Enjoy! Please be sure to retain your order number as this is required for any warranty service. We also recommend you save the original packaging in case of a return.
- While Pro Treat Inc. strives to maintain it’s 1-2 day average time-to-ship we make no guarantees and will accept no liability nor honor any claim towards ruminative action stemming from a longer than average time-to-ship. (Time-to-ship refers to the time period between the order placement and the handing of the product over to the carrier for transport.)
- Pro Treat Inc. will ship to any physical address in the US. Pro Treat Inc. will not ship to P.O. Boxes and will not ship outside of the US at this time. Each package requires signature confirmation therefore timely delivery requires that the customer make themselves available for its reception.
- Every backpack shipped from Pro Treat Inc. is ensured up to the full purchase price. It is Pro Treat Inc.’s responsibility to pursue any claim with the carrier. Please note that this is only applicable to the original shipment from Pro Treat Inc. to the customer and not for subsequent shipments for returns or repair.
- Pro Treat Inc.’s preferred carrier is UPS (we do have FedEx for those of you who prefer) and all shipping will be competed through them unless otherwise specified. Pro Treat Inc. shipping prices may vary with those of their carrier. Pro Treat Inc. guarantees that the shipping cost will be accurately displayed for each purchase at the time of purchase from ProTreatInc.com
- All build and ship times are counted in business days only and correspond with those of UPS our preferred carrier. Pro Treat Inc. honors all holidays honored by our preferred carrier and follows a M-F work week.
- For information on returns and warranty information please visit out Warranty and Returns Policy page.